14 Feb 2013

Stamping and distressing

Ive been having fun lately with the new urban stamps from docrafts. In the first card I used the mum stamp with my dew drop olive grove ink and made a white on white card with punched leaves and flowers. A few pearls on the flowers give it a bit of elegance. I do love simple and clean cards.


The second card I made with the other stamps from the docraft set with the same inkpad. I thought the green went nice with the purple and kept it simple again. This simple layout seemed to work pretty well.

The last card and tag I made having fun with my new distress ink pads. I used vintage photo to distress the torn edges and think it gave a good look.

Ive recently become acquainted with simon says stamping and noticed they've put up a new challenge today of white on white. I think i will try entering with a similar card like the mothers day card. Fun fun fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment