24 Feb 2014

Clearly Besotted Challange

So here's my entry for the clearly besotted challenge that I made up quickly, almost forgetting the deadline!

I love the look of using die negative spaces so thought using that negative space to show the colours for this challenge would be good.



For once I am actually really pleased with the way this card turned out. It was a quick turn around card but I had a plan in my head and it all came together nicely. I started by using a blending tool to blend the ink pad colours onto some card stock. On another piece of card stock, I die cut the leaves (which are from clearly besotted stamps). The die cut negative space was then stuck to the coloured card stock using foam pads. 


With the left over colours card stock, I punched out some flower shapes and arranged them with a little coloured pearl on each one. A simple sentiment (from clearly besotted stamps) was added in black archival ink and the whole piece was stuck to the card blank using foam pads.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a clever technique, this looks amazing! Thank you so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge :) x

    ReplyDelete