9 Feb 2014

Many thanks

Got a couple of thank you's to share. 

After stashing up on the new dew drop ink pads, I desperately wanted to have a play so I tried out stamping my own floral design. It was quite enjoyable, although I think it could have been better so will most likely try again in the future. The lulu lavender coloured flowers were added for a pop of colour. 



I stamped the sentiment from clearly besotted stamps ( I know, I'm addicted!) in London fog (memento ink pad) on vellum. I coloured in some clear pearls with pro markers to match the ink pads. The finishing touch was a vertical strip of washi tape in grey to balance out the sentiment. The floral card stock was then attached to the blank card using foam pads for dimension.


This is a little late but I made some thank you notes for gifts received for Leo at Christmas. I partially embossed purple card stock with a chevron pattern from Embossibilities, die cut a speech bubble from Xcut out of cereal box card ( I like to recycle!) and stamped a sentiment from wow embossing powders sentiment set. the leaf was stamped and die cut from clearly besotted stamps. 3 little gold stickels dots were added to the speech bubble for a bit of sparkle.


I wrote a simple thank you message on the back of the note... and that was that!

No comments:

Post a Comment