20 Jan 2014

Ink pad guide

I decided I wanted to make a visual guide to the stock of ink pads as I was struggling to make a colour palette or scheme with the limited amount of ink I have.

Well here it is and I think it really helps to see all the colours together on card next to each other so I can instantly see what colour look good together.

unfortunately the white ink pad got contaminated by the purple before it (that stuff is hard to rub off!) but its just white so I'm not particularly bothered.

I used the new geometric style II stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps to stamp the colours, choosing a different stamp to differentiate between distress ink pads (the circles). Any excuse to use these new stamps! The distress markers were just scribbled on (seeing as they can be used for stamping)

















Oh and here is a quick photo of our little monster last weekend discovering muddy puddles for the first time. The best thing to do on a cold wet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment