26 Jan 2014

You & Me

Finally had a chance to play with my new Clearly besotted stamps sets. Here are a couple of Valentines cards I managed to make with them.


 Using the geometric style II die I made a mask and used distress inks fired brick and broken china to colour the arrows. Using the same inks, I inked up the you & me stamp from the say it in style set and cut it out and stuck on with foam pads. 
 Three gems from Dovercraft finish it off and adhered to a pearlescent red card stock.
 I did the same same thing here with the you & me stamp as the last card but added another sentiment underneath from the same set. A couple more gems from Dovercraft. This time I used some red glitter card stock ( from fizzy moon, Dovercraft) to frame the card. I noticed lately how glitter card stock seems to be coming into fashion so there might be some more showing up on this blog soon :-)

I really like how these turned out. I didn't want to make the traditional romantic cards this year, but something different and I think it has been achieved

No comments:

Post a Comment